There are 2 ways to view table stucture in Toad for Oracle. The following are the examples.
Follow these steps to view table structure in Toad.
Using SQL Editor
- In Toad Editor, type the name of the table and press F4.
- A window will pop-up and in Columns Tab you can view the table structure.
- But if you want to view the script, then click on the Script Tab, there you can see the table script.
Using Schema Browser
- In Toad, click on the menu Database > Schema Browser.
- Then schema browser window will open and you will see list of tables displayed in the Tables tab.
- Select the table for which you want to see the structure.
- Then it will display the structure in Columns Tab at right side of the window.
- If you want to see the script, click on the Scripts Tab, there you can see the table script.