Follow these steps to run Oracle Forms 11g locally on Windows.
- Click on start menu > Oracle Classic Instance - asinst_1 > Start Web Logic Admin Server.
- Then enter Weblogic server user id and password you specified at the time of installation.
- When Weblogic server is in running mode. Then click on start menu > Oracle Classic Instance - asinst_1 > Start Weblogic Server - WLS_FORMS.
- It will also ask to enter user id and password. Provide same as you provided for Weblogic Admin Server.
- When WLS_FORMS in running mode. Then in Oracle Forms press ctrl+R to run the form on the browser locally.
- Oracle Forms - Visual Attribute Example
- Oracle Form's Project for Students Free Download
- Configure formsweb.cfg to run Form locally
- Open_Form Example