To index, a web page on Google follow these steps.
Steps to Index a Web Page on Google Search Console
- Open the Google Search Console.
- On the left side, click on Crawl to expand the node.
- Then click on Fetch as Google, as shown in the below image.
- In the above example, you can see a field after the website name https://foxinfotech.org/. Here you enter your rest of the URL. For example, if your full URL is https://www.yourblog.com/news/myblogpost.html, then copy and paste the news/myblogpost.html and click on the Fetch button.
- After that, your submitted URL will display below. Then click on the Request Indexing button as shown in below image.
- After clicking on the Request Indexing button, a window will appear to ask you the Choose Submit Method as shown below.
- Then first click on the captcha and after that select Crawl only this URL or Crawl this URL and its direct links. Then click on the Go button to finally submit your web page on the Google index.