In Toad for Oracle, follow these steps to generate the CREATE TABLE script.
Generate CREATE TABLE Script in Toad for Oracle
- Open the Toad and connect to the database and then click on the menu Database > Schema Browser.
- In the Tables tab, select the table for which you want to generate the script and do the right click.
- From the shortcut menu, select Create Script option.
- Then a window will appear, select the output destination for the script and check the script options tab for more settings and then click on the OK button to generate the table script as shown in below image.
- How to Generate Schema Script in Toad?
- Learn How to execute a procedure in Toad?
- How to insert data into a table using Toad?