In this tutorial, you will learn how to embed BI Publisher Report into a page in Oracle Apex. Follow these steps:
Embed BI Publisher Report into a Page in Oracle Apex
- In Oracle Apex, click on the Shared Components > Report Queries and then click on the report query you want to embed the report for it. Then set the Output Format as PDF, View File as Inline and then copy the URL. As shown in the below image:
- Now save the changes and open the page in which you want to embed to BI Report in Oracle Apex page designer.
- Then create a region and select its type as URL and then click on the Attributes and paste the URL in the URL field as shown in the below image:
Now save the changes and run. You will see the preview of the BI report you created.
Note: If you are using the page items in the BI report query, then you have to create page items in the page you are embedding the URL and populate the values to produce the output for the report.
- How to Call BI Publisher Report from Oracle Apex?
- Oracle Apex – Create Report with Form with Region Display Selector Example
- Oracle Apex Tree Example