Follow these steps to edit stored procedure in Toad for Oracle.
- In Toad, click on menu Database > Schema Browser.
- Select the Procedure from drop-down menu or from the Tab (if Schema Browser configured as Tab).
- Then list of procedures will be displayed for the current user. Then select a stored procedure and do the right click on it.
- From the shortcut menu, click on Load in Editor option.
- Selected stored procedure will load in editor, there you can make the changes and after making the changes press F8 or F9 to compile the procedure in Toad.