In Toad, when you execute a query then Toad shows the results in a data grid. You can copy those results with column headers using the keyboard. Below is the example is given to copy query results with column headers in Toad.
Copy Data Grid Rows With Column Headers in Toad Example
- After executing the query, click on the data grid.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all the rows or select the multiple rows by holding down the Shift key and click on the leftmost button of the row.
- Then press Ctrl+Insert key to copy the grid data with column headers.
- How to insert data into the table using Toad
- Import CSV into Oracle table using Toad
- Recovering SQL scripts in Toad