You have created a report using shared component's report query and report layout options and now you want to call that report. Here in this tutorial, you will learn how to call a BI publisher report from Oracle Apex using a button. Follow these steps:
Call a BI Publisher Report from Oracle Apex Example
- In Oracle Apex, click on the Shared Components > Report Queries as shown in the below image:
- Now the list of the Report Queries will be displayed. Select the report query you want to call from Oracle Apex page using a button. Then set the Output Format as PDF and View File as Inline and copy the report URL as shown in the below image:
- Save the changes and open the page in which you want to add a button to call the report in Oracle Apex page designer.
- The create a button on that page and set the following properties shown in the below image:
Now save the changes for the page and run. Then click the button to test your BI Report.
- Oracle Apex – On Button Click Open URL in a New Tab
- Oracle Apex – Refresh Report Region Using Dynamic Action