In this tutorial, you will learn how to delete a page in Oracle Apex. Also, we will give an example to delete multiple pages from an application in Oracle Apex.
What is a Page in Oracle Apex?
In Oracle Application Express (APEX), a "page" is a fundamental building block that represents a distinct user interface element within a web application. Pages serve as containers for displaying and interacting with data, processes, and components. They are essential for designing the user interface and defining the functionality of your APEX application.
How to Delete a Page in Oracle Apex?
Follow just these 4 steps to delete a page in Oracle Apex:
- Open the application by clicking on it.
- Then open the page you want to delete.
- Now click on the wrench icon and select the option Delete Page from the drop-down menu as shown in the below screenshot:
- After clicking on the Delete Page, it will confirm with you for the deletion of the page, and upon confirmation it will delete the page permanently.
How to Delete Multiple Pages in Oracle Apex?
In Oracle Apex, you can also delete the multiple pages. Follow these 5 simple steps:
- Open the application in which you want to delete multiple pages.
- Then click on the Utilities.
- In the right sidebar, you will find an option Cross Page Utilities, click on it.
- Choose the option Delete Multiple Pages option.
- Now the screen will open where you can select multiple pages and can delete them. Below is the screenshot:
This tutorial has provided a comprehensive guide on the process of deleting pages in Oracle Application Express (APEX). We have not only covered the fundamental steps involved in deleting a single page but have also extended our knowledge to address the removal of multiple pages within an APEX application.