Another very good feature is whenever any body gives his/her feedback through that form you will receive notification email from Google Docs that some has made feedback.
You can add feedback form in sidebar or as a separate page in blogger.
Steps are described below:
Sign in to Google Docs with your Gmail Id.
1. On the home page click Create button and then click on the Form option as displayed in the picture below.
2. The next tab page will be open to design a form like in picture below. Fill the form as you are viewing in the picture.
3. Then Create a multichoice item as described in the picture.
4. Create the multichoice button list as show below.
5. The click on done and Choose Embed option click to copy the code.
6. A window will be open like below then select code and copy the code.
7. Then in Layout of your blog add a gadget in sidebar and choose html script option and paste the code. Adjust the width and height in code according to your sidebar.
8. Again go back to Google Docs web page and close the feedback form page and you will return to Google Docs home page. Then click the Feedback link as described in the picture below.
9. Spreadsheet will open in next tab as you can see in the picture. Select tools menu and choose Notification rules option.
10. The Notification Rules window will open add the rule as shown below.
11. After that close the spreadsheet tab it will automatically save.
Now your Feedback Form is ready. Check your blog.
Hope you will like this. 🙂
Adding Feedback Form in Blogger
Reviewed by David Burn on